Firearm Safety Course
Canadian Firearm Safety Course is the basic course required to get
a PAL from the Canadian Firearms Program and covers the following
topics in minimum 8 hour time plus practical testing:
1. Introduction to the Vital Four
ACTS & PROVE
2. Introduction to Firearms
3. Basic Firearm Safety
5. Operating firearm actions
6. Safe handling and carrying of
7. Firing techniques and procedures
for non-restricted firearms.
8. Care of non-restricted firearms.
9. Responsibilities of firearm owner/user
10. Safe storage, display, transportation
and handling of non-restricted firearms.
GO TO LINKS AND AHEIA AND THERE IS SAMPLE TESTS AND INFORMATION
ON THEIR LINK.